My-B-Tabs is a new product to help you maintain and increase your energy
My-B-Tabs are sublingual (dissolve under the tongue) tablets with the following:
• Adenosine Monophosphate 25 mg
• Vitamin B12 50 mcg
• Folic Acid 10 mcg
B12 with Adenosine injections are the most potent form of this combination and will help many people immediately and give more energy than any form of the oral medication.
B12 with Adenosine sublingual tabs provide a way to absorb significantly more B12 than tablets and also carry adenosine.
The combination of periodic B12 with Adenosine injections and sublingual tabs between visits is the best choice for most people. The combination provides high levels of medication without the tapering off effect that you can get between injections
Sublingual My-B-Tabs Adenosine
- In order to maximize energy production at the cellular level, the intermediate compounds like Adenosine Monophosphate (AMP) must be present in sufficient amounts to drive the biochemical reactions in the Krebs Cycle (body’s cycle to produce energy)
- AMP also binds with pantothenic acid to form coenzyme A which is used in the synthesis and breakdown of lipids or stored fat.
- If ATP levels are low, the cell cannot function to release energy and symptoms such as fatigue, depression and weight gain develop.
- By supplementing with AMP, a precursor to ATP, the cell mitochondria can generate enough energy to function properly
- AMP appears to be beneficial for correcting low energy production due to mitochondrial dysfunction.
- AMP may also have a significant impact on stabilizing biochemical imbalances that result form impaired metabolism.
The New England journal of Medicine reports evidence of a link between obesity and a biochemical abnormality. The researchers have speculated that low levels of ATP predispose people to be overweight by causing fewer calories to be burned up as heat and more to be stored as fat.
My-B-Tabs contains Adenosine. Adenosine is a naturally occurring cellular metabolite. It is one of the four purine nucleotides responsible for protein synthesis. Researchers such as Dr. Harvey Sklar, found Adenosine very useful in treating indications such as Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS), Multiple Sclerosis, Diet, Herpes disorders and to improve energy levels. My-B-Tabs adenosine is a safe natural substance and it is derived from natural sources.
Adenosine has been on the market for over 50 years. We have developed My-B-Tabs as a sublingual tablet with fruit flavoring. The addition of B-12 and folic acid compliment the formula. The most effective method of administration is sublingual, however, My-B-Tabs may be chewed by those who have difficulties taking it sublingually.
Suggested dosage: 1 My-B-Tabs tablet 3 times daily
For over 50 years, Adenosine Monophosphate has been published in conjunction with the following uses:
|Obesity||Stress||Epstein Barr Virus|
|Immune System||Nervous System||Multiple Sclerosis|
|Chronic Fatigue Syndrome||Sleep Patterns||Pain|
|Energy||Herpes Simplex||Bursitis, Tendonitis|
My-B-Tabs - 90
My-B-Tabs Price: $29.95
YourDietShop.com 1027A Edgefield Street Greenwood, SC 29646 Toll Free(877)319-5798